Not ready to pay just yet? No problem!
Submit the form below to secure your place in the next group coaching program
These sessions will
- amplify your value proposition
- leap you forward
- attract maximum investment from quality partners, sponsors and investors
- make it easy and fun
Seven Group Calls (50-60 minutes) with five focusing on each of the Five Rules of Fundraising
Action assignments for each rule, with each acting as the foundation for the next step
Personalized comments on each assignment with tips and advice unique to your plan and your goal
At the end of 90 days, you will have started to raise and receive funds
Session #1 (Saturday JST)
- Introduction to Five Rules of Fundraising and creating your steps to success
Session #2 (Saturday JST)
- Rule #1: Make a list.
- This first step is critical. Time and thought are absolutely required at this stage.
Session #3 (Saturday JST)
- Rule #2: Create a presentation
- Create a Pitch Deck and supplemental assets (collateral), social media accounts and website
Session #4 (Saturday JST)
- Rule #3: Ask clearly and respect the answer
- Make contact with your primary list – emails, phone calls and texts
Session #5 (Saturday JST)
- Rule #4: Give more than you offer
- Closing/Finalizing and respecting their decision. Invoicing and receipting, etc.
Session #6 (Saturday JST)
- Rule #5: Follow up, no matter their decision
- Create a community. Even those who said No. Website, stay in touch.
Session #7 (Saturday JST)
- Wrap up & debrief
Final assignment submission deadline
Referred to as the "Sponsorship Ninja", Lowell has a 55-year track record of successful fundraising, both personally and for others, having spent his entire adult life working with established and start-up NGOs.
Most recently, Lowell has raised over $150,000 to fund his own high-stakes dream, Pacific Solo.
Lowell's 5 Essential Rules for Fundraising is a proven process that has never failed and that he guarantees will help you achieve your fundraising target.